Ovide Smart Assist M-100 system are available in 3 different options: Dual, Quad & Octo.
Our systems are “all in one”: Notheing else is needed to video assist.
Ovide Smart Assist systems are powered by QTAKE, a very complete software with hundreds of functions that rage from the most basic ones such as rec and play to the more complex ones such as real-time image processing chroma, edition, alpha, streaming, multi-camera options, 3D and CGI integration… and very useful functions such as clip archive, metadata recording, comments, seach, PDF y manual, comentarios, potente buscador, exportación a PDF…
Ovide Smart highlights:
- Everything you need is inside: touchscreen, electronics, SSD, UPS…
- Design for QTAKE
- Custom Ovide’s electronics
- Powerful CPU & GPU
- 4K 22″ touchscreen
- Removable SSD
- Checked luggage max size
- Silent: Fan speed can be controlled from the software to adapt to your environment
- Cooling system carefully designed to avoid overheating
- Solid touchscreen, tough construction materials and high-end connectors
- Standard connectors
- Bluetooth and wifi: Connect mouses, keyboards, headsets…
- Power it with mains, block and camera batteries
- UPS and hot swap
Smart Assist Quad:
- 12 SDI outputs
- Mini OLED displays to tag outputs
- Powerful CPU and GPU
- Connect one 4K camera or four HD cameras
Remote filmmaking with Quad:
- Remote video assist
- Remote monitoring and recording
- Playback or live clip visualization
- Send signal to up to 160 Apple devices on-set: iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iMac, MacBook
All in one
Everything you need is inside: touchscreen, electronics, SSD, UPS…
Fan speed can be controlled from the software to adapt to your environment
Cooling system carefully designed to avoid overheating
Solid touchscreen, tough construction materials and high-end connectors
Bluetooth and WiFi
You can use any Bluetooth devices such as keyboard, mouse or headsets .
WiFi is also available.
Works with mains, block and camera batteries.
Hot swap allow to switch the power source nonstop recording.
Internal UPS adds extra 2 minutes to allow a power source swapping in case all power sources have run out.
How to remote filmmaking: