Ovide Koko is a handheld 4K recording monitor capable of 4 camera recording and has video assist functions also.
Ovide Koko is an “all in one” system equipped with a 10″ touchscreen, SSD recording, 6 bi-directional in/out 12G-SDI, USB-C and ethernet connection and a bi-directional in/out audio connector.
This handheld system records up to four 1080p60 cameras or a 4K one.
Moreover, Koko doesn’t need additional software to video assist and metadata capturing.
In addition, Ovide Koko can be powered by a regular camera battery batería V (IDX), Gold (Anton Bauer) or B (Bebob), but also via o por DC.
- 10” HDR DCI-P3 touchscreen
- Up to 4 cameras or one 4K camera recording
- SSD recording
- 6 video in/out
- 1 audio in/out
- Independent LUTs for each output
- QTAKE integration
- Ovide systems integration
- Regular camera powered (“V” IDX, “B” Bebob or “Gold” Anton Bauer)
- No additional software needed
- USB-C connection
- Ethernet connection
Video assist functions:
- Focus assist
- False color
Arri, Sony, Canon & Red cameras automatic metadata capture