Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies are used to distinguish between users and recover some information during next visits.
Among other things, cookies allow to:
· Keep user’s name and password to avoid introduce this data again
· Know users habits of navigation
· Show content options or design previously chosen
· Get user’s such as IP address, OS or browser
· Under no circumstances cookies do not obtain names, surnames or postal address from where users have connected
· Most of the cookies are deleted when closing the browser some of them are persistent in computer’s SSD but to be useful on future sessions. However, you can allow, block or delete installed cookies in your computer configuring your browser options.
You can find how to do this at support pages of each browser, here you have the most common browsers:
However, if you deactivate some cookies it may difficult or restrain your navigation or restrain some of our services.